7th International Conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Society
The 7th International Conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Society (FEBS) will be hosted by Strathclyde Business School and the Centre for Financial Regulation and Innovation (CFRI), in Glasgow during 1-3 June, 2017.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Financial Markets, Innovation and Regulation” and will cover a wide range of topics related to financial innovation and technology, financial regulation, financial engineering, bank governance, and financial markets, including but not limited to:
- Innovation and regulation
- The emergence of FinTech
- Blockchain clearing
- FinTech and financial stability
- The principles and quality of accounting standards
- Asset pricing and portfolio valuation
- Clearing houses, CCP
- Capital adequacy and requirements
- Risk measures and stress testing: regulations, measurement and test
- Credit counterparty risk, CVA
- The role of rating agencies
- Financial intermediaries and shareholders remuneration
- Insurance companies
- Systemic risk outlook, methods and data
- Macro-economic impact of regulations on growth, sovereign debt, credit markets, etc.
- The legal context and "post-market" activities
- Financial vulnerability
- Corporate Finance
- Commodity Markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
For more information, please visit the conference website here.